Synthetic Engine Oil
Ventrac Premium Full Synthetic Engine Oil 10W-30 is a commercial grade formulation designed for a broad range of operating temperatures. The advanced additives create a balanced package that helps extend equipment life and improve productivity with reduced down-time.
Ventrac Premium Full Synthetic Engine Oil 10W-30
Full synthetic diesel engine oils formulated for a wide range of service including on and off-road, turbocharged, high horsepower and rigorous-duty where high quality and API CJ-4 license capability are important. Designed for use with all modern exhaust emission control systems. Meets the latest API and diesel engine performance specifications. Backwards-compatible for use with older engines. Suitable for use in gasoline engines (API SN) where appropriate.
- High levels of zinc and phosphorus additives protect against wear
- Strong TBN neutralizes acids
- Low sulfated ash (1% max) meets requirements for diesel particulate filters
- High shear stability guards against viscosity loss and cylinder bore polishing
- High dispersancy effectively controls soot thickening
- High temperature durability resists oil degradation and deposits
- Excellent cold flow properties improve start-up and efficiency
- Compatible with conventional and synthetic diesel oils
Synthetic Hydraulic Oil
Synthetic Hydraulic Oil - SAE 5W-30
Specially formulated to meet the needs of Ventrac's high efficiency hydraulic and hydrostatic-drive systems, Ventrac's "Hydro-Torq XL" full synthetic hydraulic oil provides superior lubrication over an extended duty cycle.
- Remains stable at temperature extremes
- Maintains film strength at high pressures
- Extremely resistant to oil oxidation & breakdown
- Excellent cold weather startup protection
- Superior anti-wear capabilities